Differences in Morphometry and Activity among Tabanid Fly Assemblages in an Andean Tropical Montane Cloud Forest: Indication of Altitudinal Migration?
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 63–72, January 2013
How to Cite
Cárdenas, R. E., Hernández-L, N., Barragán, Á. R. and Dangles, O. (2013), Differences in Morphometry and Activity among Tabanid Fly Assemblages in an Andean Tropical Montane Cloud Forest: Indication of Altitudinal Migration?. Biotropica, 45: 63–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2012.00885.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!