Contrasting Patterns of Species Richness and Composition of Solitary Wasps and Bees (Insecta: Hymenoptera) According to Land-use
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 73–79, January 2013
How to Cite
Batista Matos, M. C., Sousa-Souto, L., Almeida, R. S. and Teodoro, A. V. (2013), Contrasting Patterns of Species Richness and Composition of Solitary Wasps and Bees (Insecta: Hymenoptera) According to Land-use. Biotropica, 45: 73–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2012.00886.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!