Differences in the Effects of Selective Logging on Amphibian Assemblages in Three West African Forest Types
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 94–101, January 2013
How to Cite
Ofori-Boateng, C., Oduro, W., Hillers, A., Norris, K., Oppong, S. K., Adum, G. B. and Rödel, M.-O. (2013), Differences in the Effects of Selective Logging on Amphibian Assemblages in Three West African Forest Types. Biotropica, 45: 94–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2012.00887.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2011
- Tropical Biology Association
- International Tropical Timber Organization
- British Ecological Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!