Effects of Food Availability on Space and Refuge Use by a Neotropical Scatterhoarding Rodent
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 88–93, January 2013
How to Cite
Emsens, W.-J., Suselbeek, L., Hirsch, B. T., Kays, R., Winkelhagen, A. J. S. and Jansen, P. A. (2013), Effects of Food Availability on Space and Refuge Use by a Neotropical Scatterhoarding Rodent. Biotropica, 45: 88–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2012.00888.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF-DEB 0717071
- Netherlands Foundation for Scientific Research. Grant Number: NWO-ALW 863-07-008
- Schure-Beijerinck-Popping Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!