Spatial Variation in Army Ant Swarm Raiding and its Potential Effect on Biodiversity
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 54–62, January 2013
How to Cite
Peters, M. K., Fischer, G., Hita Garcia, F., Lung, T. and Wägele, J. W. (2013), Spatial Variation in Army Ant Swarm Raiding and its Potential Effect on Biodiversity. Biotropica, 45: 54–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2012.00890.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
- BIOLOG program. Grant Numbers: 01LC0625D1, 01LC0625A2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!