Trophic Niche Differentiation and Microhabitat Utilization in a Species-rich Montane Forest Small Mammal Community of Eastern Madagascar
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 111–118, January 2013
How to Cite
Dammhahn, M., Soarimalala, V. and Goodman, S. M. (2013), Trophic Niche Differentiation and Microhabitat Utilization in a Species-rich Montane Forest Small Mammal Community of Eastern Madagascar. Biotropica, 45: 111–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2012.00893.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2011
- National Geographic Society. Grant Number: 6336–98
- Deutsches Primatenzentrum Göttingen
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!