Edge Effects Act Differentially on Multiple Early Regeneration Stages of a Shade-tolerant Tree Tapirira mexicana
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 37–44, January 2013
How to Cite
Sugiyama, A. and Peterson, C. J. (2013), Edge Effects Act Differentially on Multiple Early Regeneration Stages of a Shade-tolerant Tree Tapirira mexicana. Biotropica, 45: 37–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2012.00897.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2011
- Nakajima Foundation
- University of Georgia Graduate School
- OTS Research Fellowship
- OTS-NSF Las Cruces Restoration Workshop Graduate Research Grant
- Department of Plant Biology at the University of Georgia
- Explorers Club Exploration Fund
- Sigma Xi Grant-in-Aid of Research
- Exposition Foundation
- Latin American and Caribbean Studies Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!