Influence of Seasonal Variations in Soil Water Availability on Gas Exchange of Tropical Canopy Trees
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 155–164, March 2013
How to Cite
Stahl, C., Burban, B., Wagner, F., Goret, J.-Y., Bompy, F. and Bonal, D. (2013), Influence of Seasonal Variations in Soil Water Availability on Gas Exchange of Tropical Canopy Trees. Biotropica, 45: 155–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2012.00902.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
- French Ministry of Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!