Possible Negative Effect of General Flowering on Tree Growth and Aboveground Biomass Increment in a Bornean Tropical Rain Forest
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 715–719, November 2012
How to Cite
Nakagawa, M., Matsushita, M., Kurokawa, H., Samejima, H., Takeuchi, Y., Aiba, M., Katayama, A., Tokumoto, Y., Kume, T., Yoshifuji, N., Kuraji, K., Nagamasu, H., Sakai, S. and Nakashizuka, T. (2012), Possible Negative Effect of General Flowering on Tree Growth and Aboveground Biomass Increment in a Bornean Tropical Rain Forest. Biotropica, 44: 715–719. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2012.00907.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
- Research Institute for Humanity and Nature Project. Grant Numbers: P2-2, D-04
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 19255006, 20687002, 21405021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!