Deforestation and Reforestation of Latin America and the Caribbean (2001–2010)
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 262–271, March 2013
How to Cite
Aide, T. M., Clark, M. L., Grau, H. R., López-Carr, D., Levy, M. A., Redo, D., Bonilla-Moheno, M., Riner, G., Andrade-Núñez, M. J. and Muñiz, M. (2013), Deforestation and Reforestation of Latin America and the Caribbean (2001–2010). Biotropica, 45: 262–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2012.00908.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 0709598, 0709645
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnologia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!