Effectiveness of Mistletoe Seed Dispersal by Tyrant Flycatchers in a Mixed Andean Landscape
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 209–216, March 2013
How to Cite
Montaño-Centellas, F. A. (2013), Effectiveness of Mistletoe Seed Dispersal by Tyrant Flycatchers in a Mixed Andean Landscape. Biotropica, 45: 209–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2012.00909.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
- Instituto de Ecología (IE-UMSA) and Sigma Xi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!