Supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (30471229).
Antiporter Gene from Hordum brevisubulatum (Trin.) Link and Its Overexpression in Transgenic Tobaccos
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2005
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 343–349, March 2005
How to Cite
LÜ, S.-Y., JING, Y.-X., SHEN, S.-H., ZHAO, H.-Y., MA, L.-Q., ZHOU, X.-J., REN, Q. and LI, Y.-F. (2005), Antiporter Gene from Hordum brevisubulatum (Trin.) Link and Its Overexpression in Transgenic Tobaccos. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 47: 343–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7909.2005.00027.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2005
- Received 19 Feb. 2004 Accepted 16 Jul. 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!