Supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (30270282, 30200035 and 021627), the Forestry Science and Technology Research Planning of Guangdong Province of China (2003–2), and the Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (KSCX2-SW-120).
Species Abundance in a Forest Community in South China: A Case of Poisson Lognormal Distribution
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 801–810, July 2005
How to Cite
YIN, Z.-Y., REN, H., ZHANG, Q.-M., PENG, S.-L., GUO, Q.-F. and ZHOU, G.-Y. (2005), Species Abundance in a Forest Community in South China: A Case of Poisson Lognormal Distribution. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 47: 801–810. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7909.2005.00095.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
- Received 24 Aug. 2004 Accepted 21 Dec. 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!