Supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (90102015, 30170161) and Cooperation Project of International in China and Greece (2003DFB0034)
Positive Interactions: Crucial Organizers in a Plant Community
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2006
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 128–136, February 2006
How to Cite
Cheng, D.-L., Wang, G.-X., Chen, B.-M. and Wei, X.-P. (2006), Positive Interactions: Crucial Organizers in a Plant Community. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 48: 128–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7909.2006.00128.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2006
- Received 7 Apr. 2005, Accepted 23 Aug. 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!