Supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (30270243).
Density Effects on Plant Height Growth and Inequality in Sunflower Populations
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2006
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 513–519, May 2006
How to Cite
Xiao, S., Chen, S.-Y., Zhao, L.-Q. and Wang, G. (2006), Density Effects on Plant Height Growth and Inequality in Sunflower Populations. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 48: 513–519. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7909.2006.00265.x
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2006
- Received 22 Nov. 2005 Accepted 18 Feb. 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!