Supported by the International Foundation for Science (D/3491-1) and the Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (KSCX2-SW-120).
Different Patterns of Changes in the Dry Season Diameter at Breast Height of Dominant and Evergreen Tree Species in a Mature Subtropical Forest in South China
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2006
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 48, Issue 8, pages 906–913, August 2006
How to Cite
Yan, J.-H., Zhou, G.-Y., Zhang, D.-Q., Tang, X.-L. and Wang, X. (2006), Different Patterns of Changes in the Dry Season Diameter at Breast Height of Dominant and Evergreen Tree Species in a Mature Subtropical Forest in South China. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 48: 906–913. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7909.2006.00273.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2006
- Received 15 Dec. 2005 Accepted 18 Jan. 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!