Supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (40228001, 40021101 and 90211016) and Peking University “985” and “211” projects.
Climatic Control on Forests and Tree Species Distribution in the Forest Region of Northeast China
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 778–789, July 2006
How to Cite
Wang, X.-P., Tang, Z.-Y. and Fang, J.-Y. (2006), Climatic Control on Forests and Tree Species Distribution in the Forest Region of Northeast China. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 48: 778–789. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7909.2006.00294.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Received 16 Aug. 2005 Accepted 22 Mar. 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!