Supported by the Hi-Tech Research and Development (863) Program of China (2001AA241124 and 2002AA207012), the Beijing Natural Science Foundation of China (5050001) and the Program of Beijing Municipal Committee (2005F-13).
Linkage Map Construction and Quantitative Trait Loci Analysis for Bolting Based on a Double Haploid Population of Brassica rapa
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2007
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 664–671, May 2007
How to Cite
Yang, X., Yu, Y.-J., Zhang, F.-L., Zou, Z.-R., Zhao, X.-Y., Zhang, D.-S. and Xu, J.-B. (2007), Linkage Map Construction and Quantitative Trait Loci Analysis for Bolting Based on a Double Haploid Population of Brassica rapa. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 49: 664–671. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7909.2007.00447.x
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2007
- Received 27 Apr. 2006 Accepted 25 Jul. 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!