Supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (30390083 and 30521001) and the State Key Basic Research and Development Plan of China (2005CB120904 and 2004CB117200).
Regulation of the High-Affinity Nitrate Transport System in Wheat Roots by Exogenous Abscisic Acid and Glutamine
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2007
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 49, Issue 12, pages 1719–1725, December 2007
How to Cite
Cai, C., Zhao, X.-Q., Zhu, Y.-G., Li, B., Tong, Y.-P. and Li, Z.-S. (2007), Regulation of the High-Affinity Nitrate Transport System in Wheat Roots by Exogenous Abscisic Acid and Glutamine. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 49: 1719–1725. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7909.2007.00485.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2007
- Received 16 Sept. 2006 Accepted 4 Nov. 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!