Supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (30730020, 90102015), 863 project (2006AA100202) and Cooperation Project Between China and Greece (2003DFB00034).
Reproductive Allocation Patterns in Different Density Populations of Spring Wheat
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
©2008 Institute of Botany, the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 141–146, February 2008
How to Cite
Liu, J., Wang, G.-X., Wei, L. and Wang, C.-M. (2008), Reproductive Allocation Patterns in Different Density Populations of Spring Wheat. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 50: 141–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7909.2007.00602.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
- Received 12 Sept. 2006 Accepted 20 Mar. 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!