Supported by Hong Kong Research Grants Council (2465/05M), Hong Kong University Grants Committee (AOE/B-07/99), and Hong Kong Baptist University Matching Research Fund.
Role of Nitric Oxide Dependence on Nitric Oxide Synthase-like Activity in the Water Stress Signaling of Maize Seedling
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2008
2008 Institute of Botany, the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 435–442, April 2008
How to Cite
Hao, G.-P., Xing, Y. and Zhang, J.-H. (2008), Role of Nitric Oxide Dependence on Nitric Oxide Synthase-like Activity in the Water Stress Signaling of Maize Seedling. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 50: 435–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7909.2008.00637.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2008
- Received 6 Aug. 2007 Accepted 19 Dec. 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!