Supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (90511006) and the Chinese Academy of Sciences (Hundred Talents Program).
Species-specific Response of Photosynthesis to Burning and Nitrogen Fertilization
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2008
© 2008 Institute of Botany, the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 565–574, May 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Niu, S., Xu, W. and Han, Y. (2008), Species-specific Response of Photosynthesis to Burning and Nitrogen Fertilization. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 50: 565–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7909.2008.00658.x
- Issue online: 29 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2008
- Received 18 Apr. 2007 Accepted 10 Jun. 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!