Supported by the Hi-Tech Research and Development (863) Program of China (2003AA06011000-04 and 2002AA601012-06).
Fragment Propagation and Colonization Ability Enhanced and Varied at Node Level after Escaping from Apical Dominance in Submerged Macrophytes
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2008
© 2008 Institute of Botany, the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 308–315, March 2009
How to Cite
Jiang, J., An, S., Zhou, C., Guan, B., Sun, Z., Cai, Y. and Liu, F. (2009), Fragment Propagation and Colonization Ability Enhanced and Varied at Node Level after Escaping from Apical Dominance in Submerged Macrophytes. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 51: 308–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7909.2008.00732.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2008
- Received 14 May 2007 Accepted 13 Mar. 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!