Supported by the Projects on the Research and Development of High Technology of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region (200810102), China, the Construction of Scientific and Technological Platforms Project from the Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology (2005DKA21006 and 2005DKA21403) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (90302004).
An Examination of the Function of Male Flowers in an Andromonoecious Shrub Capparis spinosa
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2009
© 2009 Institute of Botany, the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 316–324, March 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, T. and Tan, D.-Y. (2009), An Examination of the Function of Male Flowers in an Andromonoecious Shrub Capparis spinosa. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 51: 316–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7909.2008.00800.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2009
- Received 16 May 2008 Accepted 30 Oct. 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!