Supported by the State Key Basic Research and Development Plan of China (2003CB114302) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (30571122).
Alternative Splicing and Differential Expression of Two Transcripts of Nicotine Adenine Dinucleotide Phosphate Oxidase B Gene from Zea mays
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2009
© 2009 Institute of Botany, the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 287–298, March 2009
How to Cite
Lin, F., Zhang, Y. and Jiang, M.-Y. (2009), Alternative Splicing and Differential Expression of Two Transcripts of Nicotine Adenine Dinucleotide Phosphate Oxidase B Gene from Zea mays. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 51: 287–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7909.2008.00808.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2009
- Received 18 Jun. 2008 Accepted 9 Nov. 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!