Supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (30590384), State Key Basic Research and Development Plan of China (2005CB422005), Key Project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (KZCX3-SW-339-04) and Open Fund of State Key Laboratory of ESPRE, Beijing Normal University (08-KF-04, 070401).
Carbon Sequestration in Two Alpine Soils on the Tibetan Plateau
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2009
© 2009 Institute of Botany, the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 900–905, September 2009
How to Cite
Tian, Y.-Q., Xu, X.-L., Song, M.-H., Zhou, C.-P., Gao, Q. and Ouyang, H. (2009), Carbon Sequestration in Two Alpine Soils on the Tibetan Plateau. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 51: 900–905. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7909.2009.00852.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2009
- Received 17 Jan. 2009 Accepted 25 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!