Supported by the Chinese Academy of Sciences (KSCX2-YW-2-069), National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC 30500035), Xinjiang Institute of Ecology and Geography, CAS, and China Scholarship Council (CSC) for supporting M.L. Zhang's visit to the California Academy of Sciences.
Phylogenetic Origin of Phyllolobium with a Further Implication for Diversification of Astragalus in China
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2009
© 2009 Institute of Botany, the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 889–899, September 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, M., Kang, Y., Zhou, L. and Podlech, D. (2009), Phylogenetic Origin of Phyllolobium with a Further Implication for Diversification of Astragalus in China. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 51: 889–899. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7909.2009.00856.x
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2009
- Received 14 Nov. 2008 Accepted 15 Jun. 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!