These authors contributed equally to this work.
Performance of Hybrids between Weedy Rice and Insect-resistant Transgenic Rice under Field Experiments: Implication for Environmental Biosafety Assessment
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
© 2009 Institute of Botany, the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 1138–1148, December 2009
How to Cite
Cao, Q.-J., Xia, H., Yang, X. and Lu, B.-R. (2009), Performance of Hybrids between Weedy Rice and Insect-resistant Transgenic Rice under Field Experiments: Implication for Environmental Biosafety Assessment. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 51: 1138–1148. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7909.2009.00877.x
Supported by the Ministry of Science and Technology (2007CB10920206) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (30730066 and 30871503).
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
- Received 2 Jul. 2009 Accepted 25 Aug. 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!