Overexpression and Suppression of Violaxanthin De-epoxidase Affects the Sensitivity of Photosystem II Photoinhibition to High Light and Chilling Stress in Transgenic Tobacco
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2010
© 2010 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 332–339, March 2010
How to Cite
Gao, S., Han, H., Feng, H.-L., Zhao, S.-J. and Meng, Q.-W. (2010), Overexpression and Suppression of Violaxanthin De-epoxidase Affects the Sensitivity of Photosystem II Photoinhibition to High Light and Chilling Stress in Transgenic Tobacco. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 52: 332–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7909.2010.00891.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Received 29 Apr. 2009 Accepted 8 Sept. 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!