These authors contributed equally to this work.
Characterization of a Novel Annexin Gene from Cotton (Gossypium hirsutum cv CRI 35) and Antioxidative Role of its Recombinant Protein
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
© 2011 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 347–357, May 2011
How to Cite
Zhou, L., Duan, J., Wang, X.-M., Zhang, H.-M., Duan, M.-X. and Liu, J.-Y. (2011), Characterization of a Novel Annexin Gene from Cotton (Gossypium hirsutum cv CRI 35) and Antioxidative Role of its Recombinant Protein. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 53: 347–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7909.2011.01034.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 FEB 2011 06:29AM EST
- Received 24 Dec. 2010 Accepted 3 Feb. 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!