The Dominant Glutamic Acid Metabolic Flux to Produce γ-Amino Butyric Acid over Proline in Nicotiana tabacum Leaves under Water Stress Relates to its Significant Role in Antioxidant Activity
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
© 2011 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 608–618, August 2011
How to Cite
Liu, C., Zhao, L. and Yu, G. (2011), The Dominant Glutamic Acid Metabolic Flux to Produce γ-Amino Butyric Acid over Proline in Nicotiana tabacum Leaves under Water Stress Relates to its Significant Role in Antioxidant Activity. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 53: 608–618. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7909.2011.01049.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAY 2011 05:04AM EST
- Received 27 Jan. 2011 Accepted 3 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!