The Dominant Glutamic Acid Metabolic Flux to Produce γ-Amino Butyric Acid over Proline in Nicotiana tabacum Leaves under Water Stress Relates to its Significant Role in Antioxidant Activity
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2011
© 2011 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 608–618, August 2011
How to Cite
Liu, C., Zhao, L. and Yu, G. (2011), The Dominant Glutamic Acid Metabolic Flux to Produce γ-Amino Butyric Acid over Proline in Nicotiana tabacum Leaves under Water Stress Relates to its Significant Role in Antioxidant Activity. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 53: 608–618. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7909.2011.01049.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAY 2011 05:04AM EST
- Received 27 Jan. 2011 Accepted 3 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!