EMBRYONIC FACTOR 19 Encodes a Pentatricopeptide Repeat Protein that is Essential for the Initiation of Zygotic Embryogenesis in Arabidopsis
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
© 2012 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 55–64, January 2012
How to Cite
Yu, D., Jiang, L., Gong, H. and Liu, C.-M. (2012), EMBRYONIC FACTOR 19 Encodes a Pentatricopeptide Repeat Protein that is Essential for the Initiation of Zygotic Embryogenesis in Arabidopsis. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 54: 55–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7909.2011.01089.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2011 12:47AM EST
- Received 21 Apr. 2011 Accepted 22 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!