Articles can be viewed online without a subscription.
Invited Expert Review
Metabolic Engineering of Plant-derived (E)-β-farnesene Synthase Genes for a Novel Type of Aphid-resistant Genetically Modified Crop PlantsF
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
© 2012 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 282–299, May 2012
How to Cite
Yu, X.-D., Pickett, J., Ma, Y.-Z., Bruce, T., Napier, J., Jones, H. D. and Xia, L.-Q. (2012), Metabolic Engineering of Plant-derived (E)-β-farnesene Synthase Genes for a Novel Type of Aphid-resistant Genetically Modified Crop Plants. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 54: 282–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7909.2012.01107.x
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2012 01:55PM EST
- Received 28 Nov. 2011 Accepted 9 Feb. 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!