Articles can be viewed online without a subscription.
Invited Expert Review
Yield-related QTLs and Their Applications in Rice Genetic ImprovementF
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
© 2012 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 300–311, May 2012
How to Cite
Bai, X., Wu, B. and Xing, Y. (2012), Yield-related QTLs and Their Applications in Rice Genetic Improvement. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 54: 300–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7909.2012.01117.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2012 03:29AM EST
- Received 6 Feb. 2012 Accepted 7 Mar. 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!