Somatic Embryogenesis Receptor Kinases Control Root Development Mainly via Brassinosteroid-Independent Actions in Arabidopsis thaliana
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 388–399, June 2012
How to Cite
Du, J., Yin, H., Zhang, S., Wei, Z., Zhao, B., Zhang, J., Gou, X., Lin, H. and Li, J. (2012), Somatic Embryogenesis Receptor Kinases Control Root Development Mainly via Brassinosteroid-Independent Actions in Arabidopsis thaliana. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 54: 388–399. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7909.2012.01124.x
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2012 03:41AM EST
- Received 16 Dec. 2011 Accepted 16 Apr. 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!