These authors contributed equally to this work.
Hydrogen Peroxide-Mediated Growth of the Root System Occurs via Auxin Signaling Modification and Variations in the Expression of Cell-Cycle Genes in Rice Seedlings Exposed to Cadmium Stress
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 54, Issue 12, pages 991–1006, December 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, F.-Y., Han, M.-M., Zhang, S.-Y., Wang, K., Zhang, C.-R., Liu, T. and Liu, W. (2012), Hydrogen Peroxide-Mediated Growth of the Root System Occurs via Auxin Signaling Modification and Variations in the Expression of Cell-Cycle Genes in Rice Seedlings Exposed to Cadmium Stress. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 54: 991–1006. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7909.2012.01170.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2012 12:26PM EST
- Received 1 Aug. 2012 Accepted 29 Aug. 2012
Vol. 55, Issue 5, 484, Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!