Isolation of microsatellite loci in the pollinating fig wasp of Ficus hispida, Ceratosolen solmsi
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 303–306, August 2008
How to Cite
Yu, H., Zhang, T.-X., Hu, H.-Y., Niu, L.-M., Xiao, H., Zhang, Y.-Z. and Huang, D.-W. (2008), Isolation of microsatellite loci in the pollinating fig wasp of Ficus hispida, Ceratosolen solmsi. Insect Science, 15: 303–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7917.2008.00214.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2008
- Accepted February 22, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!