Jasmonates differentially affect interconnected signal-transduction pathways of Pieris rapae-induced defenses in Arabidopsis thaliana
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors Journal compilation © Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 249–258, June 2011
How to Cite
Snoeren, T. A.L., Broekgaarden, C. and Dicke, M. (2011), Jasmonates differentially affect interconnected signal-transduction pathways of Pieris rapae-induced defenses in Arabidopsis thaliana. Insect Science, 18: 249–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7917.2010.01364.x
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2010
- Accepted June 17, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!