The presence of six cryptic species of the whitefly Bemisia tabaci complex in China as revealed by crossing experiments
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors Journal compilation © Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 67–77, February 2011
How to Cite
Wang, P., Sun, D.-B., Qiu, B.-L. and Liu, S.-S. (2011), The presence of six cryptic species of the whitefly Bemisia tabaci complex in China as revealed by crossing experiments. Insect Science, 18: 67–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7917.2010.01381.x
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2010
- Accepted August 25, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!