Fitness and predation potential of Macrolophus pygmaeus reared under artificial conditions
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors Journal compilation © Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 682–688, December 2011
How to Cite
Vandekerkhove, B., De Puysseleyr, V., Bonte, M. and De Clercq, P. (2011), Fitness and predation potential of Macrolophus pygmaeus reared under artificial conditions. Insect Science, 18: 682–688. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7917.2011.01414.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Accepted December 10, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!