Growth responses of gypsy moth larvae to elevated CO2: the influence of methods of insect rearing
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors Journal compilation © Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 409–418, August 2011
How to Cite
Ji, L.-Z., An, L.-L. and Wang, X.-W. (2011), Growth responses of gypsy moth larvae to elevated CO2: the influence of methods of insect rearing. Insect Science, 18: 409–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7917.2011.01419.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
- Accepted February 24, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!