Leaf temperature of soybean grown under elevated CO2 increases Aphis glycines (Hemiptera: Aphididae) population growth
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors Journal compilation © Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 419–425, August 2011
How to Cite
O’Neill, B. F., Zangerl, A. R., DeLucia, E. H., Casteel, C., Zavala, J. A. and Berenbaum, M. R. (2011), Leaf temperature of soybean grown under elevated CO2 increases Aphis glycines (Hemiptera: Aphididae) population growth. Insect Science, 18: 419–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7917.2011.01420.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Accepted March 12, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!