Delayed development of the whitefly (Bemisia tabaci) and increased parasitism by Encarsia bimaculata in response to sublethal doses of piperonyl butoxide
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors Journal compilation © Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 403–411, June 2012
How to Cite
Qian, M.-H., Hu, Q.-B., Ren, S.-X., Mandour, N. S., Qiu, B.-L. and Stansly, P. A. (2012), Delayed development of the whitefly (Bemisia tabaci) and increased parasitism by Encarsia bimaculata in response to sublethal doses of piperonyl butoxide. Insect Science, 19: 403–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7917.2011.01461.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Accepted May 9, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!