The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Geographic variation in photoperiodic diapause induction and diapause intensity in Sericinus montelus (Lepidoptera: Papilionidae)
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors Journal compilation © Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 295–302, June 2012
How to Cite
Wang, X.-P., Yang, Q.-S., Dalin, P., Zhou, X.-M., Luo, Z.-W. and Lei, C.-L. (2012), Geographic variation in photoperiodic diapause induction and diapause intensity in Sericinus montelus (Lepidoptera: Papilionidae). Insect Science, 19: 295–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7917.2011.01473.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2011
- Accepted July 22, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!