Contrasting responses of hoverflies and wild bees to habitat structure and land use change in a tropical landscape (southern Yunnan, SW China)
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Insect Science © 2012 Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 666–676, December 2012
How to Cite
Meng, L.-Z., Martin, K., Liu, J.-X., Burger, F. and Chen, J. (2012), Contrasting responses of hoverflies and wild bees to habitat structure and land use change in a tropical landscape (southern Yunnan, SW China). Insect Science, 19: 666–676. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7917.2011.01481.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Accepted August 24, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!