Multiple generation effects of high temperature on the development and fecundity of Bemisia tabaci (Gennadius) (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae) biotype B
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Insect Science © 2012 Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 541–549, August 2013
How to Cite
Guo, J.-Y., Cong, L. and Wan, F.-H. (2013), Multiple generation effects of high temperature on the development and fecundity of Bemisia tabaci (Gennadius) (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae) biotype B. Insect Science, 20: 541–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7917.2012.01546.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2012 11:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30800722
- National Basic Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB119200
- National Special Fund for the Agricultural Research. Grant Number: 200803005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!