Correction added on 31 January 2015, after initial online publication. A duplicate of this article was published under the DOI: 10.1111/j.1744-7917.2012.01558.x. This duplicate has now been deleted and its DOI redirected to this version of the article.
Advances in the use of the RNA interference technique in Hemiptera
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 31–39, February 2013
How to Cite
Li, J., Wang, X.-P., Wang, M.-Q., Ma, W.-H. and Hua, H.-X. (2013), Advances in the use of the RNA interference technique in Hemiptera. Insect Science, 20: 31–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7917.2012.01550.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2012 08:38PM EST
- Accepted June 14, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!