Comparison of fatty acid contents and composition in major lipid classes of larvae and adults of mosquitoes (Diptera: Culicidae) from a steppe region
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 585–600, October 2013
How to Cite
Sushchik, N. N., Yurchenko, Y. A., Gladyshev, M. I., Belevich, O. E., Kalachova, G. S. and Kolmakova, A. A. (2013), Comparison of fatty acid contents and composition in major lipid classes of larvae and adults of mosquitoes (Diptera: Culicidae) from a steppe region. Insect Science, 20: 585–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7917.2012.01582.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 OCT 2012 02:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2012
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR). Grant Number: 10–04-00503
- Ministry of Education and Sciences of Russian Federation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!