Special issue articles
Industry branding: attracting talent to weaker profile industries
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
© 2012 Australian Human Resources Institute
Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources
Special Issue: Talent management in the Asia Pacific
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 483–502, October 2012
How to Cite
Wallace, M., Lings, I. and Cameron, R. (2012), Industry branding: attracting talent to weaker profile industries. Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources, 50: 483–502. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7941.2012.00040.x
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2012
- CRC for Rail Innovation
- Australian Government's Cooperative Research Centres program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!